What is Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV)?
The Innovation & Capability Voucher (ICV) is a Singapore Government initiative to provide simple to apply and easy-to-use voucher valued at $5,000, to encourage Small Medium Enterprise(SMEs) in Singapore to develop their business capabilities and improve their business operation productivity.
How can you benefit from ICV Voucher?
SMEs can use the voucher to upgrade and strengthen their core business operations through implementing and adopt the use of simple IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity. Here are a list of IT Solutions that every SME can claim for FREE:
- Accounting Management System
- Appointment Scheduling and Booking System
- Asset/Worker Identification & Tracking System
- Attendance Tracking System
- Audit Management System
- Clinic Management System
- Crowd Video Analytic Tool
- Customer Relationship and Loyalty Management
- Digital Mannequin Simulation for Retail Enterprise
- Document Management and Mobile Access System
- E-Procurement Management System
- Face Recognition & Customer Profiling Tool
- Freight Management System
- Fleet Management System
- Human Resource E-Scheduling System
- Human Resource Management System
Each SME is entitled to a maximum of eight vouchers. Each ICV project must be completed before the submission of a new application. The duration for each project should not exceed six months.
All Singapore SMEs can apply for ICV if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Have group annual turnover of not more than $100 million OR group employment size of not more than 200 employees
Have a Question? Call Us at 66537904 to find out more.
We are happy to assist you in every way. Provide you IT solutions that will improve your company’s productivity.